CO-OPERATORS CENTRE GUIDELINES
The health and saftey of guests to the Evaz Place campus is of the utmost importance to REAL. All permit holders operating in the Co-Operators Center must be in compliance with the following guidelines.
Facility Users Will:
1. Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms should go straight home and contact HealthLine 811 for further guidance. If a patron is severely sick (e.g. difficulty breathing, chest pain, etc.), call 911.
2.Permit holder keeps a record of attendees and is responsible for tracing, monitoring and screening camp guests upon arrival by asking if they are sick or symptomatic. If they answer in the affirmative, they should not be allowed to enter.
3. The Co-operators Center’s primary doors on the east side of the facility are the only doors for entry and exit.
4. All user groups are asked to arrive at the facility no earlier than fifteen (15) minutes before their scheduled time. If they arrive early, they will be required to wait outside while observing physical distancing until fifteen (15) minutes prior to their scheduled time.
5. Dressing rooms are available. Dressing Room capacity should not exceed (9) people per room. There are skate tying stations available in each arena which should be utilized if the group requires additional space.
6.Guests are strongly encouraged to bring full water bottles to programs and to not share water bottles. Water bottle filling stations are open and will be frequently sanitized.
7. Parents and other spectators must not total more than the maximum gathering limits (30 people) per team at each game/activity and must ensure physical distancing between non-household members.
8. Spectators must maintain distancing of at least two metres from other members of the public. Spectators (excluding parents and guardians where necessary for player support) should be kept out of participant spaces (e.g. fields of play, courts).
9. Main floor washrooms services will be fully operational and cleaned frequently.
10. Game play can resume between teams in a mini-league and must be limited to teams within the same mini-league comprised, but no more than 50 individuals including coaches/staff, instructors, officials and participants.
11. Tournaments and inter-provincial travel are not permitted.
12. No single group on the ice surface shall exceed thirty (30). Groups/Teams need to be separated while on the sidelines, and players cannot exceed gathering limits during games, practices or training.
13. If physical distancing cannot be maintained or is unpredictable, a mask should be worn by those not participating in the activity (i.e. spectators, coaches, volunteers, etc.).
14. Shared equipment should be cleaned and disinfected after contact between individuals, even when not visibly soiled.
15. For the safety of our fellow athletews as ewll as REAL cleaning staff during this health pandemic, please refrain from spitting in the players benches, penalty boxes, dressing rooms and floors. Our staff is cleaning all of these spaces following each rental. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in a $25 find to be charged to the permit holder.
REAL will :
1. REAL will clean all player benches, rink board gates and entrance/exit to facility. There will be fifteen (15) minutes allotted between groups to perform thorough disinfecting of facility spaces.
2. REAL has implemented intensified cleaning and disinfecting procedures including more frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
3. The Co-operators Center’s Guest Services desk will be open to assist with any inquiries guests may have.