3 on 3 Youth Hockey League
3 on 3 Youth Hockey League
Proudly presented by SaskMilk
3 on 3 hockey is a unique opportunity that improves overall skill and game strategy by challenging players both offensively and defensively. Players will work on their skating, shooting, and knowledge of the game all while having fun. Open to players from U9 to U18.
2021 Summer Season
League Dates: Sunday, June 20 to Sunday, July 25
Registration Open: Monday, May 31
Registration Deadline: Sunday, June 6
Team registration is now closed.
NEW for Summer 2021 - Players will compete in the age division they are going into:
- U9 Novice - Born in 2013 & 2014
- U11 Atom - Born in 2011 & 2012
- U13 Pee Wee - Born in 2009 & 2010
- U15 Bantam - Born in 2007 & 2008
- U18 Midget - Born in 2004, 2005, and 2006
If your child is born in 2003, please check our CCHL Adult Summer League. We are offering a promotional discount to these players.
- 9 Regular Season Games (no playoffs or practices).
- All games are played at The Co-operators Centre.
- Games will be played Sunday to Friday (no Saturday games)
- No set days; rotating schedule.
- Teams will play 1 or 2 games per week.
- Game times will vary and will start as early as 4:45 pm Monday to Friday. Game times on Sunday's will be dependent on registrations.
- Coaches are encouraged to submit any scheduling requests if there are any dates, days of the week, or specific times the teams is unavailable. Scheduling requests must be submitted prior to the registration deadline and we will do our best to accomodate your team. All teams will be required to play on weekends.
- Season schedule will be released in 2 - 3 sections.
- Game schedules will be available online, minimum 1 week in advance.
- Age categories will be divided into 2 or 3 divisions. If there are not enough teams to run particular age group and/or skill level, teams will be given the option to move divisions or withdraw.
- Rebalancing of teams in-season may not be possible.
- The Saskatchewan Provincial Government's guidelines will be followed. For more information see Saskatchewan.ca
Due to limited availabilty, we will be accepting TEAM REGISTRATIONS only for the Summer 2021 Season.
See information below regarding Free Agents.
Team Registration Instructions
- The coach or team manager must register the team online prior to the registration deadline.
- Once the team is registered, all players must complete the online "Player Registration". All players must be registered before the season start date.
- Coaches/Managers - you will also need to complete a "Player Registration" for your child.
Registrations can only be completed online. If you are having trouble completing the registration on your mobile device, please try a different browser or device.
Fees and Payments
Team Price (includes tax)
NEW: All age divisions = $2,100
For the 2021 Summer Season, coaches will be required to pay all team fees; individual payments will not be accepted.
- Deposit is required to secure team's registration. Deposit amount is half the team registration fee ($1,050), any remaining fees must be paid no later than the first game.
- Payments can be made online with Visa or MasterCard (sorry, we cannot accept Visa Debit online).
- Payments can also be made at the Information Desk in the Co-operators Centre with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or debit (please no cash).
- Please ensure you have registered your team prior to making an in-person payment.
When completing a "Player Registration", you will be prompted to make a payment on CanlanYHL.com. Please skip this requirement and "X" out of the page; registration will submit without payment.
- Refunds or credits will not be given to players for missed games or suspensions.
- Season dates and details are subject to change basked on the policies of health agencies and the guidelines implemented by the Provincial Government of Saskatchewan. In the event the length of the season is shortened due to a delayed start, team fees will be adjusted. In the event game play is interrupted after the season has started and is unable to resume, a refund will be issued to the coach or team manager based on the number of games remaining at the time of stoppage.
Want to play but don't have a team?
Sign up for our waitlist. If teams are looking for spots to fill, we will provide them with your contact information. Please note that getting onto a team is not a guarantee and will only be possible if teams are looking for additional players.
When registering for the waitlist, select "No" under "Do you have a team?"
You can also add any comments into the notes section. You will be prompted to make a payment on CanlanYHL.com. Please skip this requirement and "X" out of the page; registration will submit without payment.
NEW: Game length for ALL age divisions is 2 x 20 minute run-time periods
- 2 referees will be scheduled for each game
- Teams will have a maximum of 10 players (9 skaters and a goalie)
- All players receive a 3 on 3 hat and a team jersey
- All registered players receive insurance covering on-ice accidents
- Co-ed teams are welcome, but please be advised that dressing room access may be limited. Please let us know if your team will require seperate dressing rooms.
Teams must have at least 1 (maximum of 3) adult coach(es) on the bench for every game. Coaches must provide a criminal record check with a vulnerable sector check prior to participating in the league (must be valid within 1 year) and have an understanding of the league rules and regulations.
Spare Player Waiver
Teams are permitted to borrow other players at the same or lower skill level within their age division or one age divison lower. Spare players who are not currently registered for another 3 on 3 team must be registered at the Information Desk by a parent or guardian and must check in before each game they participate in. Spare players are also required to pay a spare player fee of $20 per game. Payments can be made in person prior to the game with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or debit; preferably no cash.
Forms are also available at the Information Desk in the Co-operators Centre.
Co-operators Centre Facility Guidelines
CCHL Co-operators Centre Hockey League Office
Sport and Recreation League Specialist